- Work for a multinational CRO company
- Take ownership of all site activities from initiation through to close-out
- Work for a single sponsor
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Attractive salary package plus car allowance
- Flexible working arrangements - Home / Office based
About the company
Working for a full service CRO that is an industry leader in providing world class solutions in pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Spanning across many therapeutic areas, this company focuses on quality and efficiency for client success. Join an inclusive team that emphasises building a professional network, investing in employees and fostering a close-knit team culture.
About the Opportunity
The CRA is responsible for the preparation, initiation, monitoring and closure of an agreed number of centres in clinical studies according to procedural documents, international guidelines such as ICH and GCP as well as relevant local regulations. Deliver according to the commitment in the individual trials.
- Ensures timelines are met from start up to closeout
- 30-60% non-local, national travel
- Monitoring sites and completing reports in timely manner
- Maintaining clear lines of communication with sites
- Providing protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Manages site performance and collaborate to complete regulatory submissions & recruitment plans
Skills and Experience
- Must have New Zealand independent monitoring experience of at least 6 months
- Excellent knowledge of international guidelines ICH/GCP, basic knowledge of GMP/GDP
- Preferred experience in monitoring Oncology or Autoimmune disease studies
- Reasonable understanding of Clinical Study Management including monitoring, study drug handling and data management
- NZ working rights
As a world renowned CRO, the company prides itself on leveraging connectivity and data driven solutions to drive success and encourages inclusion and diversity.
How to Apply
Click apply or for a confidential discussion contact:
Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712; or
Mattias Fitzgerald, Resourcing Consultant on +61 2 8877 8749
29 days ago
CRA / SCRA - QueenslandOversee all stages of clinical trials across a wide scope of therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsHands on role with development opportunitiesExposure to some cutting-edge clinical trialsHome based ...
29 days ago
CRA / SCRA - Sydney / NSWOversee all stages of clinical trials across a wide scope of therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsHands on role with development opportunitiesExposure to some cutting-edge clinical trialsHome base...
27 days ago
- Auckland, New Zealand
CRA IIWork for a world leading multinational CRO companyAct as primary link between sites and sponsorFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsOpportunity to progress to PM within 12 monthsExposure to wide range of therapeutic areas across all trial phasesVery inclusive and sup...
29 days ago
- Brisbane, Queensland
CRA / SCRA Oversee all stages of clinical trials across a wide scope of therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaFlexible work from home arrangementBenefits Hands on role with development opportunitiesExposure to some cutting-edge clinical trialsHome...
29 days ago
Clinical Project Manager - NSW, QLD & ACTManaging clinical projects from initiation to completion for multiple therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaHome based from anywhere in AustraliaBenefitsTake the lead over some exciting cutting-edge clinical trialsLimited travel to sites...
10 days ago
Clinical Research Associate II / Senior Clinical Research AssociateWork for an innovative and award winning multinational CRO companyOversee all monitoring activities on mostly oncology and gastro trialsFlexible work from home arrangement About the companyFull service CRO that has an outstanding reputa...
27 days ago
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Associate Project ManagerBe responsible for the local (ANZ) management of clinical trial activities for projectsWork directly for a SponsorFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsWork directly for a world leading medical device companyComprehensive product training providedI...
2 days ago
- Up to AU$0.00 per annum
Healthcare Professionals Group is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate About the company