CRA / SCRA - Queensland
- Oversee all stages of clinical trials across a wide scope of therapeutic areas
- Full service CRO based in Australia
- Flexible work from home arrangement
- Hands on role with development opportunities
- Exposure to some cutting-edge clinical trials
- Home based role working on local sites
- Inclusive and supportive work culture
- Competitive salary
About the company
Fast growing Australian CRO company. You will work across multiple therapeutic areas with a focus on Oncology and CNS. Join a small close kit team that emphasises on support and valuing employee contribution.
About the Opportunity
The CRA/SCRA will act as the primary link between the sites and the sponsor and will oversee all start-up, initiation, monitoring and close-out activities.
- Performing site visits and maintaining essential documents
- Ensure compliance with ICH/GCP, study protocols and other applicable regulatory guidelines
- Adapt knowledge and processes as applicable to the therapeutic area
- Contribute to process improvements and protocol review
- Oversee all ethics submissions and trial reporting
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in life sciences or relevant subject
- Ideally 4 years monitoring experience within AU or NZ
- In depth knowledge of ICH / GCP guidelines
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Full Australian working rights
Although a multinational CRO, the company prides itself on having a family style approach to working where inclusion, support and collaboration is highly encouraged.
How to Apply
Click apply or for a confidential discussion contact:
Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712; or
Mattias Fitzgerald, Resourcing Consultant on +61 2 8877 8749
24 days ago
- New Zealand
CRA I-III Work for a multinational CRO companyTake ownership of all site activities from initiation through to close-outWork for a single sponsorBenefits Excellent training and development opportunitiesAttractive salary package plus car allowanceFlexible working arrangements...
29 days ago
CRA / SCRA - Sydney / NSWOversee all stages of clinical trials across a wide scope of therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsHands on role with development opportunitiesExposure to some cutting-edge clinical trialsHome base...
27 days ago
- Auckland, New Zealand
CRA IIWork for a world leading multinational CRO companyAct as primary link between sites and sponsorFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsOpportunity to progress to PM within 12 monthsExposure to wide range of therapeutic areas across all trial phasesVery inclusive and sup...
29 days ago
- Brisbane, Queensland
CRA / SCRA Oversee all stages of clinical trials across a wide scope of therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaFlexible work from home arrangementBenefits Hands on role with development opportunitiesExposure to some cutting-edge clinical trialsHome...
29 days ago
Clinical Project Manager - NSW, QLD & ACTManaging clinical projects from initiation to completion for multiple therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaHome based from anywhere in AustraliaBenefitsTake the lead over some exciting cutting-edge clinical trialsLimited travel to sites...
10 days ago
Clinical Research Associate II / Senior Clinical Research AssociateWork for an innovative and award winning multinational CRO companyOversee all monitoring activities on mostly oncology and gastro trialsFlexible work from home arrangement About the companyFull service CRO that has an outstanding reputa...
27 days ago
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
Associate Project ManagerBe responsible for the local (ANZ) management of clinical trial activities for projectsWork directly for a SponsorFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsWork directly for a world leading medical device companyComprehensive product training providedI...
2 days ago
- Up to AU$0.00 per annum
Healthcare Professionals Group is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate About the company