About the company
Our client is a market leading provider of telehealth services, offering a point of contact for those in need of assistance, in a variety of situations. Taking calls from around the globe, our client assists in the planning and execution of medical intervention.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, who is looking for a change in environment. This is a great opportunity to work for one of Australia's market leaders within telehealth.
Utilising your excellent communication and organisational skills, you will be first point of contact for clients, coordinating and oversee the planning and delivery of vital healthcare services.
* Provide professional telephone nursing consultations
* Communicate in a clear and concise manner with clients and medics
* Ensure compliance with all internal and external policies and procedures
* Achieve set KPI's
* Record and present medical information professionally and accurately
Skills and Experience
* Current AHPRA registration
* 5 years plus nursing experience
* Emergency nursing or ICU background advantageous
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Intermediate computer skills
* Consumer focused
* Empathetic approach
* Sound time management
* Team player
Working within this fast passed environment, you will become part of a highly skilled team working harmoniously to achieve targets and deliver outstanding service levels.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Ann-Marie Andrews, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8705 for a confidential discussion.
Health & Aged Care Professionals, a Healthcare Professionals Group business. Recruiting all clinical care, management and operational positions with Public and Private Hospitals; Medical Practices; Imaging Service Providers; Health Insurance Funds; and Aged Care providers, residential facilities and affiliated service providers. For more health or aged care job opportunities visit www.hacpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com