- Global Consumer health leader
- Category leading products
- Ever expanding product portfolio
- Future-facing Green-fields role
- Collaborative, driven, energetic team
Motivated to continuously innovate new products which will positively impact the health of everyday consumers, this global Consumer Health leader has a varied product portfolio, across numerous categories. Their brands are some of the most recognised & trusted in the world and their culture is well reputed for developing from within.
This is a newly created Communication Manager position, sitting with the Marketing, Media & Digital Performance team. As this is a Green-fields role you will be able to take full ownership and use your entrepreneurial spirit to drive and lead the business forward in their digital media communication strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop media communications plans across all Health brands.
- Manage the In-house creative (content) studio
- Annual planning & forecasting
- Activate & manage strategic partnerships & campaign
Your skills & background:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Business/Finance/Economics/Marketing)
- Proven track record of delivering digital communication programmes
- Experience working with consumer data, segmentation, and driving/executing media plans; work experience with a media agency or a digital advertiser
- Superior influencing skills
- Collaborative work style, yet ability to work autonomously
- Superior relationship building capabilities
- Ability to develop others
- Superior communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jodie Robinson on +61 7 3905 8844 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915145A )
20 days ago
The Benefits:Global Consumer health leaderCategory leading productsEver expanding product portfolioFuture-facing Green-fields roleCollaborative, driven, energetic teamThe Company: Motivated to continuously innovate new products which will positively impact the health of everyday consum...
4 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + super & bonus
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your own!Global Medical Devices companyInnovative & solutions focused businessDynamic and fast paced environmentTechnologies which impact patients quality of lifeExpanding product portfolioDynamic & inspiring manager About the com...
8 days ago
- AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderHighly strategic rolePartner extensively across the businessCustomer experience subject matter expert for the businessDrive omni-channel initiativesStrategic lead for customer experience projectsVaried Specialty portfolioFull ownership of digital platforms...
about 5 hours ago
- Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- AU$135000 - AU$140000 per annum + + Car + Super + Bonus
Benefits Be visible in this Boutique companyWork in a collaborative & professional team environmentGood salary package on offer About the company Our client is recognised as a global leading specialist company in Central Nervous System disorders with a sole mission to improve the quality...
20 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + + Bonus + Super
Benefits:Sydney based Marketing leadership positionMolecular Diagnostics leaderExpanding portfolio, cutting edge technologiesLead high performing team to greater heightsAttractive salary The Company: Established over 70 years ago, this global, listed business has gon...
20 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Bonus
About the company An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. About...
3 days ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing Australian pharmaceutical companies. A company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, f...
29 days ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + super, bonus & PERKS
The Benefits:Global Healthcare leaderNewly created roleLead varied high impact projectsSupport global initiativesCollaborative, high energy teamDrive CRM adoption by Sales teamHigh visibility role - partner with engaged stakeholdersGenerate insights that optimise Sales & Marketing capabilities