The award of new projects has resulted in numerous opportunities arising for skilled Clinical Project Managers for a global medium CRO. They are open to all experienced Clinical Project Manager applicants across Australia.
Within this company you will be working on thrilling new projects with regional and/or global teams, in a CRO that genuinely has an impact on improving the health of many.
- A growing, global Clinical Research Organisation with presence in over 15 locations worldwide
- International reputation in creating and executing clinical research in a large range of therapeutic areas
- This company's distinctive point of difference - Their profits support their parent organisation- a not-for-profit medical research institution
- Competitive salary
- Be a part of a global team!
- Adaptable and agile working arrangements with an emphasis on employee happiness
About the role:
- Retaining efficient professional relationships with external customers, investigators, vendors and the internal project team including those providing academic input
- Offering clear guidance to the project team on project specific deliverables as defined in contracts and project specific documentation
- Supervising the implementation, ongoing evaluation, prioritisation, reporting and timely delivery of all operational aspects of allocated projects
- Coordinating the feasibility planning and selection process of project sites
- Making proposals to and seeking guidance from the sponsor or the project leader.
- Experience in a similar role within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company
- Minimum 2 years Clinical Project Management experience
- Excellent co-ordination and time management capabilities including the ability to prioritise demands
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate well with various types of people
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competence in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Maddy Rhodes-Laird, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7101 for a confidential discussion.
19 days ago
- Up to AU$0.00 per annum
About the CompanyOur client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that uncovers, develops, and commercialises ground-breaking medicines in areas of medical need. Their culture of science and invention and the inquisitiveness and enthusiasm of everyone who works there has enabled them to provide medicines that help change standards of care for more than 30 year...
4 days ago
Benefits Opportunity to be contracted within a Global Pharmaceutical Company with large pipeline of oncology studiesFast paced environment with scope to take full ownership of studies from start up to close outHomebased with option to work in the office as neededCompetitive salary with opportunities to grow within the busin...
20 days ago
Senior role within the Study Startup team Work with a team of global experts within the Sponsor Flexible working arrangements- no travel involved About the companyA leading pharmaceutical company ...