Clinical Nurse Educator
- Permanent part time - 24 hours per week
- Based in Launceston, 7250
- Hourly rate between $53.15 - $53.64
- Perioperative Services / Theatre
Come and join the team in this busy Tasmanian hospital based in the north, Launceston.
Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate health care to the most vulnerable, including those reaching the end of their life.
- career development programs
- salary packaging
- 'Fitness Passport' to provide employees access to a range of gyms, swimming pools and fitness centres at a discounted rate
- EAP program
- Beautiful quiet location
- work life balance - work only 24 hours per week, giving you extra time to do things around the house, or explore nature!
- Launceston is a riverside city in northern Tasmania, Australia. It's famed for the Cataract Gorge, with panoramic views, walking trails, sculpted gardens and a chairlift.
- The Queen Victoria Museum, in a 19th-century railway workshop, has exhibitions on Tasmanian history.
- Its sister Art Gallery lies across the river, by sprawling Royal Park.
- The vineyards of the Tamar Valley stretch northwest along the Tamar River
Purpose of role:
In collaboration with the Nurse Unit Manager, provide clinical education within the perioperative area that encompasses best practice, enhances service delivery and ensures optimal patient care in accordance with the mission and values and organisational goals of this large provider of healthcare.
The role will also assist the Learning and Development team in the development, implementation and evaluation of clinical programs and education.
Essential criteria for the role:
- Bachelor of Nursing
- 5 years post graduate experience in the perioperative setting and 2 year post graduate qualification in education, or working towards same
- Demonstrated knowledge of current nursing issues and practices pertaining to the position
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of risk management and WH&S issues
- High level of computer skills
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
COVID vaccinations are mandatory for this role.
If you meet the above criteria, then please send your CV today and address your cover letter to Mardi Steven.
4 days ago
- Up to AU$55 per annum
Nurse Team Leader Permanent full-time positionBased in Albury - NSW & VIC border, 2640Relocation assistance consideredSmall-medium sized facilityHourly rate up to $55.29 plus super - dependant on experience with 5 weeks Annual Leave
9 days ago
- AU$60 - AU$64 per hour
Nurse Unit ManagerRegistered Nurse - Clinical Nurse Manager Level 3Endoscopy unitFull time permanent roleBased in Hobart, Tasmania 7001 - 250 bed hospitalHourly rate between $59.66 - $63.85 depending on experienceBenefits:
4 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$48.80 - AU$51.28 per hour
Scrub & Scout Nurse (Gynaecology) Fabulous Sydney CBD location, NSW 2000Part-time position (24 hours per week - Mon, Wed, Fri)Day Surgery Unit for leading IVF clinicHourly rate ranging between $48.80 - $51.28 plus super, dependent on experienceThi...