- Join a Boutique Pharmaceutical Organisation
- Build the new Haematology / Oncology Business Unit from the ground up as the first Commercial hire
- Sit on the Leadership team
- Prepare the market for product launch
- Be rewarded by knowing your work is improving patients lives
- Be a valued contributor
About the company
Our client's mission is to create new, unique and innovative products for better health worldwide. They wish to contribute to the lives of people positively and uphold an ethical and youthful vitality appropriate to an enterprise involved with human life based on their values.
About the opportunity
- A rare and exciting opportunity presents to establish the organisation's first business unit in Haematology / Oncology
- You will be expected to prepare the market for launch on new products
- Develop and execute marketing strategies across the product pipeline and life-cycle
- You will be required to demonstrate a clear understanding of the disease state, display a strong sense for business and operate with a strong patient focus.
- Resource plan, hire & train the sales field force.
- Be responsible for managing budgets and forecasts
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in science, business, nursing or similar
- Experience & strong knowledge of Medicines Australia code
- Over 5 years Australian marketing experience in Haematology and / or Oncology
- People management experience with Marketing and / or sales teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong demonstrated ability of overcoming challenges through innovative solutions
- Passion, and Hunger to succeed
3 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits: Rare opportunity to join Animal Health leaderNewly created role due to expanding businessOwn this high profile brandLead product & brand campaignsLead product launches & NPD projectsExcellent mentor, opportunities for progressionVariety of stakeholders - internal & extern...
4 months ago
- New South Wales, Australia
- AU$125000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Benefits Newly created roleExcellent opportunity in External communications, Brand communications & Patient advocacyStand alone role leading strategy & executionYou will be kept busy with this rich product pipeline & Various therapy areasSupportive & collaborative team About the ...
26 days ago
- AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Full ownership of leading brandsGlobal Consumer Health leaderExcellent mentor, opportunities for progressionVariety of stakeholders - internal & externalEnviable company culture - become one of the familyImmediate start!Attractive salary circa $130k plus supe...
about 2 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits: Immediate startPartner with Top 10 Pharmaceutical companiesHigh performance cultureNew headcountWell reputed work/life balanceVaried projectsBOOMING project pipelineCompany works with you to map out your developmentGain broad exposure to wider Pharmaceutical industry
9 days ago
- AU$230000 - AU$250000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Newly created roleLead multiple product launchesMarket leading portfolioHuge opportunity for more market share growthDevelop high performing teamGlobal Pharmaceutical leaderProgression opportunitiesWell reputed cultureImpressive Leadership teamImpressive salary plus bonu...
22 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super & Bonus
The Benefits:Award winning Communications agencyProvide strategic input to client campaigns/projectsPartner with Top 10 Pharmaceutical companiesCentrally locatedImmediate startExpanding client portfolio | sustainable growthHigh performance cultureProgression opportunitiesCentrally located, at...