Associate Project Manager
- Be responsible for the local (ANZ) management of clinical trial activities for projects
- Work directly for a Sponsor
- Flexible work from home arrangement
- Work directly for a world leading medical device company
- Comprehensive product training provided
- Innovative and supportive work culture
- Competitive salary
About the company
This is a highly entrepreneurial medical device company with its headquarters in Sydney. You will work across all product ranges and oversee and manage the execution of clinical investigations. Join an inclusive team that emphasises the importance of being proactive and showing leadership.
About the Opportunity
The SCRA / CPM will contribute to the set-up, execution and closure of clinical investigations, monitoring activities, compliance, forecasting and team communication and engagement.
- Ensure trials are compliant with local regulations, trial protocols and company SOP's
- Manage and maintain all regulatory documents and electronic files
- Training and development of internal team members
- Contribute to risk management and problem solving
- Ensure trial timelines and project specific requirements are met
- Contribute to forecasting models and ensure projects meet budget requirements
- Manage safety reporting and audit support
- Contribute to process improvements and compliance with safety procedures
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or bioengineering
- Minimum 3 years CRA / Monitoring Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience as a CPM role or similar
- Excellent understanding of ICH / GCP and ISO 14155 guidelines
- Background in medical devices
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Full Australian working rights
As a market leader in medical devices, the company prides itself on prioritizing the customers needs, embracing innovation, aspiring to be an industry leader, and breaking down industry barriers.
How to Apply
Click apply or for a confidential discussion contact:
Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712; or
Mattias Fitzgerald, Resourcing Consultant on +61 2 8877 8749
3 days ago
- Up to AU$0.00 per annum
The award of new projects has resulted in numerous opportunities arising for skilled Clinical Project Managers for a global medium CRO. They are open to all experienced Clinical Project Manager applicants across Australia. Within this company you will be working on thrilling new projects with regional and/or global teams, in a CRO that genuinely...
29 days ago
Clinical Project Manager - NSW, QLD & ACTManaging clinical projects from initiation to completion for multiple therapeutic areasFull service CRO based in AustraliaHome based from anywhere in AustraliaBenefitsTake the lead over some exciting cutting-edge clinical trialsLimited travel to sites...
2 days ago
- Up to AU$0.00 per annum
Healthcare Professionals Group is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate/Senior Clinical Research Associate About the company
10 days ago
Clinical Research Associate II / Senior Clinical Research AssociateWork for an innovative and award winning multinational CRO companyOversee all monitoring activities on mostly oncology and gastro trialsFlexible work from home arrangement About the companyFull service CRO that has an outstanding reputa...
27 days ago
- Auckland, New Zealand
CRA IIWork for a world leading multinational CRO companyAct as primary link between sites and sponsorFlexible work from home arrangementBenefitsOpportunity to progress to PM within 12 monthsExposure to wide range of therapeutic areas across all trial phasesVery inclusive and sup...
24 days ago
- New Zealand
CRA I-III Work for a multinational CRO companyTake ownership of all site activities from initiation through to close-outWork for a single sponsorBenefits Excellent training and development opportunitiesAttractive salary package plus car allowanceFlexible working arrangements...