About the company
Medical Devices Surveillance Branch monitors medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic tests (IVDs) and other therapeutic goods (OTGs), throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet appropriate levels of quality, safety and performance.
About the opportunity
The APS 6 Project Manager role sits within the Devices Post Market Reforms & Reviews Section. Responsible for complex monitoring, analysis, investigation and review activities for post market regulatory programs for medical devices. In addition, the section is responsible for undertaking the post-market reforms program of work to implement recommendations and commitments made in The Action Plan for Medical Devices.
- Development of a risk based assessment framework in relation to surface texture for breast implant
- Reinvigoration of the Action Plan consumer working group to co-design consumer friendly documents which translate technical regulatory language into plain English to make documents more accessible to non-expert audiences
- Support establishment of a separate Women's Health working group
- Support the post market enhancements projects as required
Qualifications & Skills required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in science, engineering or relative discipline
- Solid understanding and experience working with medical device regulation in Australia
- Experienced in government processes and policy writing/development
- Project Planning and management
- Analysis and critical thinking
- Writing for the appropriate audience (and Government)
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance and undertake research
- Able to build and maintain relationships across a range of stakeholders
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Joanna Murphy, Senior Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8718 for a confidential discussion.
( SK927795A )
22 days ago
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
About the company The Medical Devices Branches of the TGA evaluate medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic tests, and monitors them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet an appropriate level of quality, safety, and performance. About the opportunity This APS 6 role sits within the Devices Pos...
19 days ago
About the companyThis global pharmaceutical company holds a large portfolio of products across varied therapy area, to treat and prevail over serious illness.About the RoleHighly experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager required for a 12-month full-time contract role who will be working with the company's Global Regulatory Affairs team for...
8 days ago
BenefitsDevelop, manage and mentor a team of regulatory affairs professionalsAssist the strategic vision and support business growth from regulatory affairs perspectiveWorking collaboratively with senior leaders across the businessWorking across all medical device areasFlexibility to work from home and in the officeGen...
1 day ago
- Lane Cove
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super
About the company An established medical device company with leading products on the market and an exciting pipeline. About the opportunity Join a rapidly expanding New Product Development team as a Senior Microbiologist. Utilise your research skills to plan, design, conduct, and report on...
18 days ago
About the company Adalta is an exciting clinical stage biotechnology company developing a unique range of new drug treatments based on pioneering and innovative technology. About the opportunity In this role, you will work closely with the leadership team to determine the pre-clinical and translation strategy for the co...
6 days ago
About the company Successful, Australian listed biotechnology company who are committed to developing safe and effective pharmaceutical products About the opportunity In this role, you will be responsible for conducting experiments to develop formulations, support patent filling, evaluate feasibility and other product development activit...
4 days ago
- South Yarra
- Leading global CRO! Excellent location! Immediate start available!
About the companyThis global CRO are committed to developing groundbreaking devices and new pharmaceutical products. About the opportunityIn this role, you will responsible for ensuring the timely submission of regulatory documents related to clinical trial activity Duties Perform require...