- Work with a highly reputable team of health care Industry Specialists
- Strong support and ongoing training to support you towards success
- Work in partnership with the most significant names in primary, public and private health care
- Flexibility to work in the office or remotely as desired
- Build a rare and valuable knowledge of medical recruitment processes
- Own the four dominant Australian states across the Eastern seaboard
About the company
A trusted name in the Health care industry, with over 20 years partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care. We are a boutique team of ethically motivated consultants from various backgrounds- Medical, Operations, HR, Scientific, and Sales. Our company is privately owned and managed, giving you clarity of business direction with appropriate training to ensure success. Align yourself with high calibre consultants who support great people in great career moves and enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity
Work alongside intelligent and professional team-mates who take pride in their role as career consultants. As an Allied Health Recruitment Consultant, you will lead client engagement through proactive communications on the phone & advertising on various platforms. The strong demand for health professionals across Australia, paired with a shortage of candidates, speaks to the importance of reverse marketing, negotiating trading terms, and market mapping consistently. This position has a support system of 2 Sourcing Consultants and a Divisional Manager.
- Work with Sourcing Consultants to identify high-quality candidates
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential clients
- Reverse market all qualified candidates within a day of generation
- Create and maintain effective processes for fluid work-flows
- Negotiate terms of trade with prospective clients
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- Experience in Agency Recruitment is essential
- Exposure to the health care industry is well regarded
- Sales and business development training in a professional capacity is vital
- Agility to move across different activities and functions is of the utmost importance
An unparalleled approach to client and candidate services is what drives our team towards continual growth and success. To achieve this, we offer ongoing professional training, supportive management, and the ability to express your professional strengths. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our shared goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
A personal & confidential conversation is welcome, please call 02 8877 8736 to speak with Rachele Sinclair (Divisional Manager for Medical Practice). You can also click "apply" above or follow our web link here to apply without a seek profile- https://www.hpgconnect.com/
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations. For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK927309A )
23 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + Super
Overview of position As a Recruitment Resourcing Consultant, you will partner with our established team of four, to place Specialist Doctors, Allied Health Professionals and Business Support staff nationwide. You will be one of two Consultants leading candidate generation (identification through to placement), candidate credentialing, marketing campaigns and candidate...
9 days ago
- New South Wales
- Work with a team of specialist recruiters
BenefitsWork with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruiters with a focus on Sales & Marketing professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility to work offi...
9 days ago
- Work with highly reputable specialist recruiters
BenefitsWork with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruiters with a focus on Sales & Marketing professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility to work office-based (CBD ...