Established consultancy company with strong relationships
High quality output results in repeat business in addition to new recommendations
Flexibility for part time options
Opportunity to grow knowledge across different functions
Grow the patient safety division to become a leader
Be a subject matter expert
About the company
Our Client are a long established consultancy company focusing predominantly on regulatory affairs, medical affairs and quality assurance. With strong and established relationships, all gained through word of mouth, their reputation is second to none. Being privately owned, working for this organisation, feels like being part of a small family. Their number one goal is to deliver positive outcomes, in a timely and efficient manner to their Clients, who are some of the most reputable pharmaceutical organisations. This ensures their Client's brands and time are fully protected and valued.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Director, this role will take responsibility for building and developing the Patient Safety Division of the business. The successful candidate will be the subject matter expert in this area and will oversee the junior Patient Safety Associates. A passive approach will be taken in order to develop additional business to complement the already established and ever-growing clientele
- Guide, mentor and train associate level team members
- Develop additional and maintain existing business relationships
- Ensure quality is maintained across the division
- Reporting of adverse events to client's patient safety department
- Develop risk assessment tools for adverse events
- Perform adverse event reconciliations for patient orientated programs
- Conduct source document verifications
- Administration and monitoring activities
Skills and Experience
- Significant and relevant patient safety experience
- Project management
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work as an individual contributor in addition to being part of a larger team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Friendly, family culture where ideas and opportunities to grow are given a platform
Flexibility for part time
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Angela Barclay, Associate Director on +61 2 8877 8743 for a confidential discussion.
16 days ago
- North Shore
BenefitsEstablished consultancy company with strong relationshipsFriendly and collaborative teamFlexible workingAbout the companyOur Client are a long established consultancy company focusing predominantly on regulatory affairs, medical affairs and quality assurance. With strong and established relationships, all gained throu...
24 days ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one with global reach, that develops and in-licences market leading products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. About the opportunity The Senior Communication Manager for As...
1 day ago
Benefits Raise your profile with a global healthcare leader in their fieldLead a key portfolio of vaccinesSignificant career pathway locally and/or globallyCompany lead for flagship productsAttractive salary package on offerRelocation assistance provided for interstate or international candidate...