- Caring and open culture with strong tenure across the business
- Additional Super
- Leave loading
About the company
Small organisation who manufacture and distribute household brands. This company boasts an enviable culture with strong tenure. They describe themselves as caring and family like and they listen to their employees.
About the opportunity
This is a newly created role where you will support the Supply Chain Manager and work alongside 2 Supply Planners and a Logistics Analyst. You will drive the demand planning function working closely with the sales team to ensure an accurate forecast.
- Lead the monthly Integrated Business Plan meetings
- Develop and execute a demand plan based on demand patterns and business trends
- Review historical sales trends
- Interact with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Support and drive the development of new processes and initiatives to drive continuous improvements
- Liaise with sales on forecast requirements at the 3PL interstate warehouse level
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to implement Manugistics
Skills and Experience
- Solid Demand Planning experience within FMCG, Medical or Pharmaceutical industries
- Exceptional communicator
- Strong abilities to engage with key stakeholders
- Advanced Excel experience
- Experience in driving S&OP meetings or IBP meetings
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Laura Longstaff, Associate Director on 02 8877 8758 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915141A )