- Be a part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Stable hours, long term assignment.
About the company
A medical device specialising in wound care, passionate about enhancing the lives of patients and delivering innovative solutions.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for working as part of a team maintaining, cleaning and repairing rental equipment whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Receiving and checking in medical equipment.
- Cleaning and repairing rental and customer-owned equipment.
- On-going maintenance and quality assurance checks.
- Customer service.
- Assist within the warehouse when required.
- Reporting and documentation.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Medical Science or Biomedical Engineering is highly advantageous.
- Experience working within the medical device industry is preferred.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to trouble shoot.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance.
- Process driven.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication.
- Able to commit to an on-going assignment.
Friendly, supportive team. Committed to training and developing staff.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )