Healthcare Professionals Group are currently recruiting for Regulatory Affairs Associate - OTC
About the company
This national organisation actively seeks to provide affordable non-prescription medicines to consumers Australia wide.
About the opportunity
In this role; you will be responsible for managing an ongoing regulatory project; and to maintain and achieve regulatory and legal compliance
- Medicines label review
- GMP clearance and review
- Work closely with commercial team; ensuring regulatory compliance
- Work closely with external regulatory bodies
- Researching clinical papers
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years regulatory experience
- Experience of working with TGA
- Background in pharmaceuticals, medical devices or OTC/complimentary medicines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
Why this opportunity is right for you
This is great role for further expanding your regulatory capability in a team orientated and fast paced environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )
about 1 month ago
BenefitsWork in a friendly and supportive environmentSmaller team environment offers opportunity to gain a breadth of experienceInnovative and global organisationFlexible working arrangementWork with very rare products About the companyOur client is a medium speciality bio-pharmaceutical organisation de...
10 days ago
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
About the companyThe Medical Devices Authorisation Branch of the TGA evaluates medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs), and monitors them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet an appropriate level of quality, safety, and performance About the oppo...
16 days ago
- AU$54 - AU$57 per hour + Superannuation
Benefits Short term contract opportunity within a division of the TGA. Join a multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative work environment Be at the forefront of the decision-making process About the company Government body based in Canberra responsible for the regulation of over the counter (OT...