- Sydney based Marketing leadership position
- Molecular Diagnostics leader
- Expanding portfolio, cutting edge technologies
- Lead high performing team to greater heights
- Attractive salary
Established over 70 years ago, this global, listed business has gone from strength to strength. Motivated to continuously improve healthcare, they invest heavily in R&D ensuring their technologies are innovative & cutting edge. They partner with a variety of customer groups and operate across a number of channels.
As Marketing Manager, you will lead ANZ Marketing Function and be accountable for developing, implementing and driving a successful Marketing plans for the Region.
- Strong collaboration with sales and support teams to ensure the tactical marketing plan is executed
- Build on local market intelligence to develop new marketing strategies aligned to company and market growth objectives
- Lead, develop and motivate the Marketing team to meet agreed targets and objectives
Your Skills & Background:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Life Sciences field. Marketing. MBA advantageous
- Demonstrated Marketing experience in Life Sciences/Molecular Diagnostics industry
- Proven ability to to develop & deliver successful marketing strategies
- Previous experience leading a Marketing team
- Proven ability to collaborate with local, region & international stakeholders
- Superior communication skills
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking 02 8877 8771 or Jodie Robinson on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915145A )
about 14 hours ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing Australian pharmaceutical companies. A company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, f...
1 day ago
- AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + super & bonus
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your own!Global Medical Devices companyInnovative & solutions focused businessDynamic and fast paced environmentTechnologies which impact patients quality of lifeExpanding product portfolioDynamic & inspiring manager About the com...
17 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Bonus
About the company An established pharmaceutical organisation, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally. About...
5 days ago
- AU$140000 - AU$160000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits:Global Pharmaceutical leaderHighly strategic rolePartner extensively across the businessCustomer experience subject matter expert for the businessDrive omni-channel initiativesStrategic lead for customer experience projectsVaried Specialty portfolioFull ownership of digital platforms...
17 days ago
The Benefits:Global Consumer health leaderCategory leading productsEver expanding product portfolioFuture-facing Green-fields roleCollaborative, driven, energetic teamThe Company: Motivated to continuously innovate new products which will positively impact the health of everyday consum...
26 days ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + super, bonus & PERKS
The Benefits:Global Healthcare leaderNewly created roleLead varied high impact projectsSupport global initiativesCollaborative, high energy teamDrive CRM adoption by Sales teamHigh visibility role - partner with engaged stakeholdersGenerate insights that optimise Sales & Marketing capabilities