- 3 Days a week to start off, increasing to 4 days a week with a view to permanent part time
- Mental Health Specialist Clinic
- Practice that provides ongoing training and development
- Week Day Operating Hours
- Responsible for the day-to-day work flow delivery of high-quality patient centred services.
- Be a key contributor to enhancing patient's lives
- Apply your outstanding customer service knowledge to the health care industry.
- Autonomous role
- Inclusive work culture
- Ongoing professional career development.
- Work with the team to facilitate and understand patient goals, identify patient needs and channel the referral to the most appropriate specialist doctor to implement an individualised treatment plan.
- Use your customer service skills to deliver a "great patient" experience.
- Be rewarded by knowing you have made a positive difference to advancing patient lives.
- Work with up to 6 staff to include 3 x Part-Time Specialist Doctors and 1 x Part-Time Allied Health Clinician and 2 staff supporting front desk
- You will be supported and taught the skills of Clinical Intake and Triage for all New and Existing patients , their Parents, Carers, Families and various Medical Professionals.
- Clinical training will be provided on-site, in the initial stages two times weekly.
About The Practice
Medical & NeuroPsychiatry Specialist Clinic providing early diagnostic and treatment services for ADHD, Asperger's/Autism Spectrum & Specific Learning Disorders. The clinic provides a holistic approach, incorporating 'nature vs nurture' with the 'mind-brain-body' model of bringing together Neuropsychiatry, Paediatrics and Primary Care Specialists to provide the most comprehensive platform of interventions, with a focus on cutting edge Early Diagnosis and Early Treatment interventions that is unmatched in Australia.
Duties and Tasks
Conscientious and professional
Provide active follow up, stemming from patient's initial inquiry or GP referral via phone or email
Work closely and liaise with allied health and medical specialist doctors.
Excellent phone manner to attend to phone inquiries
Strong interest in working in health-care
Developing positive relationships with patients, doctors and allied health
Excellent organisational skills
Naturally caring and empathetic
Have a high degree of emotional intelligence
Excellent organisational skills
Ability to manage processes to improve patient journey and experience
Be a key contributor to channelling patient inquiries to the most appropriate doctor
Be willing to get an understanding of the different type of treatment plans that might be available
Overall management and administration of patient services. Such as attending to phone inquiries, learn the different type of billing codes for treatments
- Manage day to day operations of the practice
- Manage clinical risk
- Provide input to help the practice grow and contribute ideas to ensure that there is a consistent processes in place in patient service delivery
- Strong sense of numbers.
- Adaptable to change, this practice is expanding and poised for further growth
- Ideally have experience supporting a mental health specialist clinic or medical practice
- Experience in medical administration or in psychology
- Goal orientated
- Good sense with numbers to ensure the success, growth and viability of the practice
- Degree in Health Sciences, Medical Administration, Psychology or a similar discipline, desirable but not essential
- An excellent listener with high emotional intelligence
- Special interest in neuro development disorders
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or email email@example.com or Sidra Khan on 0484280060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HPG have placed more than 30,000 candidates into the health care industry. We have been in operations for more than 23 years. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health care organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. To find out more about our vacancies, please visit us on https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs