- Participate in the on-call roster in the public hospital setting
- Cath lab on site
- Patient list provided from day one in private practice
- Provide Consultative Services
- Stunning regional location
- Clinic is well established with strong referral base
- Vocational and university education opportunities available
- Work in a location serving a large catchment population
- Affordable housing and access to coastal areas.
Located in stunning regional location, private practice clinic is within proximity to the public and private hospitals. The clinic is right near the river. The area is well known for fresh produce, museums, and water sports. The area offers an excellent lifestyle choice with access to excellent infrastructure and schools. The clinic provides a wide range of invasive and non-invasive services. The clinic is a family run practice, supported by sonographers and medical admin staff.
- Provide general cardiology consults
- Participation in the on-call roster
- Manage in and outpatient services in the private/public and private practice setting.
- Perform echo, exercise stress test, echo reporting, stress echo cardiograms and other non-invasive testing
- Provide specific catheter-based treatments for cardiovascular disease
- Cardiologist has experience performing TOES, Stenting, , Loop Recording, Pacemaker Insertion, Implantable, Cardioverted Defibrator.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australia College of Physicians including subspecialty training and recognition in Cardiology.
- Specialist AHPRA registration
- Provide interventional and diagnostic services
- Genuine interest in supporting a wide patient base in an established regional location
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Keen interest to grow and establish the practice
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education, teaching, research
- Patient centre focused
- Desire to build and grow the practice
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on email@example.com or call 0403039232
HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health care organisations ( biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, scientific) health insurance funds, medical diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. We have been in operations for around 24 years and placed more than 31,000 candidates into the health care industry. To find out more about our vacancies, please visit us on https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs
3 months ago
- Tasmania, Australia
- AU$350000 - AU$800000 per annum
Benefits Monday to Friday Clinic Hours of Operation Supported by a team of cardiologistsCoastal area with access to affordable housing, great schoolsOption to provide support to more than one site Well run clinic with plenty of admin supportOpportunity to diversity your skillsPhilips machines used
1 day ago
- Sunshine Coast
- AU$2000 - AU$3000 per day
Benefits Modern facilities Focus is on general adult psychiatry Comprehensive range of day programs Admit and provide support to manage in patient and day mental health programs Manage a variety of cases to include general, mood disorders, addiction such as drug and alcohol Day programs include CBT, ACT, Addicti...